Friday, June 16, 2006
Just a note . . .
Well, no new pictures, sorry! The HCMC internship is going good. Haven't seen anything too major there yet. We had a guy come in from a motorcycle crash, but it wasn't too bad. Lot's of crazy drunks that don't know if they're coming or going :)! The doctors are so amazing, when things slow down and we have the time, they'll let us shadow them etc. I also got a little - once a week - deal at the Minnesota Brain Injury Association, so that's been interesting too. I have my summer classes at Century still going, so needless to say, I have no extra time on my hands! I'll post more later on. By the way, thanks guys for posting comments, it's neat to know you've all stopped by. Mom and dad are real busy too and don't give me much to post for news, so it has kind of turned into my blog sort of, but oh well! Talk more later, Jess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment