Sunday, January 07, 2007

Important message . . .

I forgot to mention this in my previous post, but I am very upset and frustrated right now. I've removed (because the person won't stop doing it) the 'comments' piece to my Blog and I am very sad to have to do so. The reason being is, I've been having a problem with ~ someone ~ posting absolutely horrible things on my comments, it has been a repeated thing. I don't want any sort of thing like that on here and I for sure don't want other people to have to see or deal with it either. I don't know how or why someone could be so mean and crude and what would possess someone to do such a thing. I just don't know what the deal is? But I wanted to give you a heads up about it. So, if you've seen it already, I am sorry, it's horrible and I sure hope this takes care of the problem.

No comments: