Wednesday, February 07, 2007

~ Hey Everyone ~

Everything keeps rolling along here. I am so sad that I can't be with the baby much, my school and things keeps me jumping along, I really only get to see Grace on the week-ends, I don't like it because they grow up so fast! Oh well, there's not much I can do about it. Life goes on ... so I've been back at the rigorous routine now for a week and so far things are going great! Plugging along, the time just rolls on by, faster than ever before. These are some recent shots I got this past week-end of Grace. We've also been having some extreme cold weather lately. I couldn't get Sadie to go out the other night - we checked on the weather and it said it was 20 degrees BELOW ZERO! That's not even including windchill either. Wowzers, it's been freeeeezzzzzzzzing ... my car doesn't like it either, hasn't been starting very good for me, uggggg. Have to run and get some homework done now ... :)

No comments: