Saturday, May 26, 2007
Three years down, one to go!!!
Hello To ALL! :) It's been awhile - I'm sorry about the 'abandonment' of my Blog as of late. Things have been so busy this semester (like they never are, right? lol - I wish ... :). It just progressively gets worse I think! Well, another semester behind me now. I have finished up my third year at Bethel just this week and only have one more left!!! I have a few days off and then back to the grind again! I will be finishing up my Physics this summer, so that will keep me on my toes a bit too! I just never seem to be able to slow down at all! Thank you to ALL who have been remembering me in your prayers, my back is doing so well, I don't have any trouble with it at all basically, Praise and Thank the Lord for that! Well, I will try and write more frequently, so there isn't such long gaps ... ok! Jess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment