Hello to all!
I'm going to go back to blogging more. I am sorry for anyone that has been checking on here for updates, although I doubt anybody is checking it anymore. Our family has been busy in many ways and life has been crazy for me lately too ... with school stuff, taking the MCAT, applying to medical school (which has taken more time than I ever imagined!) etc has been consuming my life the past 8 months or so. Things are going well, all of my application stuff is finally done, but now I am awaiting responses from Medical Schools to hopefully, Lord willing, get an acceptance!?!?
I have AWESOME NEWS on my precious sister Priscilla ... she had her cancer check up recently for her two year mark and EVERYTHING was clear! We are SO thankful to the Lord for keeping His hand on her and allowing us to still have her in our lives! The danger zone for her type of cancer, Hodgkin's Lymphoma, is within the first two years, so it's even less likely now that it could return, Praise the Lord!!!
Please continue to keep her in your prayers though. She is still having many issues with her re-occurring chronic kidney/urinary and bladder issues. That is a trial for her, but the Lord has helped her and we continue to pray for another miracle for her. Her terrible headaches are much improved, with the help of the problem solving skills of her Oncology and Neurology health care providers. They have determined that there was more than likely neurological surgical damage/trauma caused by having neck surgery, the removal of lymph nodes, in the early stages of her diagnosis.
The rest of the family is doing well! With the help of the Lord, we continue on in this wonderful life journey He's given us!
Gratefully serving Him,
Jessica :)
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment